Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Food!

I returned on Sunday from a weekend away at a women's retreat (feeling very refreshed) and managed to get a menu plan going for this week. Some recipes we have tried before, a couple are new. Wanted to save them here for my own reference and for anyone else stuck with the question of "what will we eat for dinner tonight?".

Last night was this vegetable stir-fry, which was absolutely delicious. Charlie didn't have much of it, but Adelaide cleaned her plate and I had seconds! Will definitely make again. (Here is the link for the Thai peanut sauce)

Tonight will be Natalie's caramel salmon, which I have made once before and it is wonderful. We will have this with baked sweet potatoes, steamed baby broccoli, and brown rice.

Tomorrow night I am looking forward to trying these Loaded Nachos from the Pioneer Woman. (Disclaimer: probably not healthy, hah!)

And sometime this weekend, one of my favorites and another from the Pioneer Woman, BBQ chicken pizza. I definitely feel the most organized when I know what we will be eating for dinner each day, otherwise when 3pm rolls around, I am tempted to go out to eat (or go to Whole Foods to eat from their hot bar, which is what we did on Monday). Happy eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment