 |
| Sept. 2011 Adelaide playing dress up. |
Last week we didn't have our regular babysitter available during our life group so Adelaide and Charlie came with us. We were in the last week of watching a series from
Lifechurch.tv about boldness. Pastor Craig often has the crowd/audience repeat verses or phrases with him and it's been quite evident the last few days that Adelaide was paying attention. Tonight was the second night that she prayed for 'boldness obedience,' but her overall prayer tonight was just really sweet (and funny). I couldn't remember everything she said but here are word-for-word excerpts from her prayer before bedtime tonight:
"I can't wait for my feast tomorrow... We want to have boldness obedience. Say it with me, 'boldness obedience...' We want to forget our liberties. Say it with me, 'we want to forget our liberties...' And we especially pray for Ramona the Brave..."
Side note: I have no idea why she is saying we want to forget our liberties. Very strange, but all the more funny.
We laughed out loud!
ReplyDelete“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18
Kids say the most amazing things. Sweet and innocent :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing...what a sweet and smart little person!
ReplyDelete