The summer heat will be fading soon and I am definitely looking forward to the cool fall weather, especially as my belly is expanding rapidly. It's quite ironic when people say they can hardly tell I'm pregnant, but I feel so large before I go to bed. I'm wearing maternity pants already, too. Oh, but no complaining here. I haven't been sick in nearly 6 weeks and I feel great! It's so wonderful to be able to get things done during the day. We have also been enjoying the sights in DC.
Adelaide is 19 months old. I know I've said it before, but there is nothing like watching your baby grow up. Adelaide's personality is quite fun to watch. She loves loves loves routine. She likes to tell us each thing that is going on in the day: what clothes we need to put on, what we eat, getting ready for nap time, etc. She won't let me come downstairs in the morning without my phone. Lucky Ben - he has two ladies taking good care of him :) She still loves to read. She often has one or two favorite books that change weekly. I'm curious how long until she just gets tired of the 30 (or so) books she has and we have to buy her a library.
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and a bit nervous about how quickly the next couple of months are going to fly by. On Thursday Adelaide and I are flying to OK for 5 nights to spend time with my family and go to a friend's baby shower. For Labor Day weekend we are driving up to NJ. Ben will be working at a festival that weekend and I will get to see some friends there. And then just a few weeks later we will be flying to Australia for 2 weeks! Lots of excitement coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment