Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All Grown Up

(a photo of Adelaide and our neighbor, Olive)

We had our first ultrasound this past weekend. It was very exciting to finally get to see this baby! I think we had already had a few ultrasounds with Adelaide at this point, so this seemed overdue :)

This past Friday night Andy and Kerry volunteered to watch Adelaide so Ben and I could go on a date! This was overdue as well ;) We had such an enjoyable evening - started with dinner at a restaurant called Clyde's, and was followed by a mov
ie, Toy Story 3 in 3D. They kept Adelaide overnight, so we even got to stay up late and have a leisurely breakfast in the morning. It was nice for just a few hours to not have responsibilities as parents... but I couldn't wait any longer and we went to pick up Adelaide as soon as we were done with breakfast. I sure did miss her, but I'm sure it
was good for her to have a little time away from me and good for Ben and I to finally have a little time alone.

I think that all of my sickness has gone away for this pregnancy! I was very hopeful that I would get better, and it has now been a week since I have taken any medicine (praise the Lord!). I feel bigger than what I was with Adelaide but others still c
an't tell that I am pregnant -- I suppose it isn't a bad thing. One more big thing that has happened this week is that Adelaide is starting to potty train! Eek, she isn't a baby anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment