Ben and I, Australia, Jan. 6, 2007
A month has passed since my last update. Adelaide and I flew to Oklahoma with no problems at all and spent a week with my mom, traveling from OK to NW Arkansas to Nashville to Alexandria, VA.


It was a wonderful time to see so many of my family members and friends. It would have been wonderful to have been longer, but it was difficult for both Adelaide and I to be away from Ben for so long.
We also had Adelaide's first Thanksgiving a few weeks ago at Aunt Susan's house. It was a wonderful day even though it was very hard to be away from my family. Ben's brother, Carl, and his wife, Jane, have been with us for a week and will be here until after Adelaide's birthday. It is very special to have some family here with us right now and I'm looking forward to Christmas with them.




No comments:
Post a Comment