Monday, December 6, 2010
Waiting
Ahh, the wonderful "due date" of December 5 came yesterday... and just like that, it was gone. And this little baby is still inside of me? Wow, I wasn't prepared for this. I have spent many hours praying during this pregnancy that God would give me peace and help me to trust him in whatever circumstances arose, and I must admit that I am being tested in what I asked for. I really don't have anything to report. This has been a completely healthy pregnancy, complete with weekly NST and ultrasounds/fluid checks. My mom has been here for a week and a half and has been such a big help for me with Adelaide and housework, as my energy levels are running low. We got Adelaide a book on Saturday called "The New Baby." She had it memorized by last night :) I would say she is ready also. I keep expecting to go into labor at any moment, but am trying my hardest not to think about it otherwise I may go crazy! We are very blessed to be where we are at this time in life and I look forward to any day now having our family of 4 at home together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment